This tea will help you ght many different health problems, such as: lupus, arthritis, vertigo, chronic fatigue, thyroid problems and much more. Ladies and gentlemen, it’s very simple: you just have to drink this tea every day and experience amazing results. Take a look at the article below and nd out more about this.
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re talking about the amazing thyme. Thyme is native to the Mediterranean and a member of the mint family. This powerful herb will help you cleanse your body and destroy all kinds of harmful microorganisms (due to its powerful anti-fungal, antiviral, antioxidant, antibacterial, expectorant, diuretic and antispasmodic properties).
Thyme is loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential oils and phytonutrients:
1. Vitamins A and C, B-complex vitamins, Vitamin K, Vitamin E and folic acid.
2. Calcium, iron, selenium, potassium, manganese and magnesium.
3. Thymol, carvacrol, Geraniol, and borneol.
4. It contains flavonoid phenolic antioxidants like lutein, zeaxanthin, apigenin, luteolin, and thymonin. Here are some of the numerous health benefits it offers: Thyme tea will help you eliminate parasites from your body Thyme tea will help you treat candida and vaginitis
Thyme tea is very useful against colds, respiratory diseases, asthma, coughs, a sore throat, and the flu. Thyme tea will help you alleviate the symptoms of laryngitis, bronchitis. Thyme tea is very effective against mouth diseases, gingivitis and thrushes. Thyme tea will improve your mood and help you with sleep disorders. Thyme tea will help you treat nail parasites. Thyme tea will increase the omega-3 fatty acids in the human body.
Thyme tea will improve your cardiovascular health. Thyme tea will improve vision. Thyme tea will help you treat anemia and blood disorders. Thyme tea has powerful diuretic properties. Thyme tea will help you with bladder and urinary tract diseases. Thyme tea will help you treat sports sprains, sciatica pain, joint inflammation, muscle pain, and gout.
Thyme tea is very useful for athlete’s foot. Thyme tea is also very effective against warts and acne. Thyme tea stimulates hair growth. Thyme tea eliminates dandruff. Thyme tea relieves bloating and gas. Thyme tea will improve your digestion.
How to Make the BEST Homemade Thyme Tea:
1 cup water 1⁄2 cup thyme (dried or fresh) Follow the simple instructions: 1. Pour1cupofwaterinapot.
2. Bring it to boil.
3. Put the thyme into a bowl.
4. Pour the boiling water over the thyme.
5. Leave it for 5 minutes.
6. Strain it.
7. Add 1 tsp. of honey.
8. Enjoy your thyme tea!