Our hair plays an important role in defining our looks and appearance. Thus, everyone prays for long, shiny and heavy hair but not all are blessed enough to have it. Because of the pollution and hectic lifestyle, our hair becomes brittle and breaks easily. It becomes worse when you start using adulterated hair products. Hair regrowth is something which can be best achieved only by natural home remedies.
So following are the home remedies that will make your hair regrow naturally:
BAKING SODA Ingredients:
• Baking soda: 1 tbsp
• Water: 6 tbsp
• Spray bottle: 1
1. In a spray bottle add 6 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
2. Shake the bottle well.
3. Now, spray this mixture on your scalp and hair, from root to tip.
4. Massage your scalp using your fingers for 5 minutes.
5. Let it sit on your hair for another 10 minutes.
6. Then, rinse your hair with cold water and let them air-dry.
7. Do this remedy 2 times a day for 1 month to see the positive results.
Baking soda removes the excess oil that clogs your scalp pores and stunts hair growth. It helps in improving the blood circulation and thus promotes hair growth. Water makes the baking soda viable for the application.
• Potato: 1- 2
• Aloe vera leaf: 1
1. Grate a peeled potato.
2. Then, grind the grated potato in a mixer and strain the potato juice.
3. Now, slit an aloe vera leaf and extract the gel out of it.
4. Mix the potato juice and aloe vera gel together.
5. Using your fingers, apply this mixture to your scalp and massage properly.
6. You can apply the leftover mixture on your hair.
7. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
8. Afterwards, rinse your hair with normal water and a mild shampoo.
9. Do this remedy 3 times a week.
Potato juice is rich in vitamin A, B, C, and various minerals essential for hair health. Aloe vera gel nourishes the hair scalp and stimulates hair regrowth. This mixture also helps in improving the blood circulation to the scalp.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar: 1 tbsp
Water: 3 tbsp
Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 3 tablespoons of water. Put this mixture in a mug or bowl.
Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and normal water.
Pour the mixture of apple cider vinegar and water on your wet hair.
Let your hair absorb this mixture for 15 minutes.
Then, rinse your hair with normal water and let your hair air-dry.
Do this remedy once a week for 4 weeks for best results.
Apple cider vinegar cleanses the scalp and removes excess oil which clogs the pores. It also helps in maintaining the pH level of the scalp and promotes hair regrowth.